Monday, December 17, 2007

BIRTHPLACE OF BUNNA






Picking








Drying











For all you coffee lovers out there…eat your heart out. I am in the kingdom of COFFEE….the birthplace of BUNNA! I no longer have to drive out of my way to reach the neighborhood BEANERS for my morning caramel marvel latte. I now can just fall out of bed, open my back door, and pick myself a handful of coffee beans from our tree. Granted, there is a bit of work involved from bean to cup, but everything tastes better when you have to work for it. I had no idea, however, that the trays of red berries I've seen in our yard were actually coffee beans. I'll admit I was a bit stumped trying to figure out where the cranberry bog was located! J I've also become hooked on "watet beh bunna." You are brought a steaming cup of fresh whole milk (almost straight from the cow…just has to be brought to a boil first) and a little pitcher of espresso, which when mixed together with just a touch of sugar is FABULOUS! If you decide to come and visit, I can't promise a lot of amenities, but I can guarantee a great cup of coffee!